Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oregon Zoo 2009

Mom and Lisa (and kids) came to visit us for a week. We love having company because we get to play tourist, too! We went to the Oregon Zoo one day. First things first...this is an "elephant ear." It's a really yummy fried dough thing covered in butter, cinnamon, and sugar. No visit to the zoo is complete without one. (Parker, Megan, Dallin, Maddy, and Grandma)
This was at the entrance to the zoo. I remember these from my childhood. It's called a "pay phone." You had to put a quarter in it to make a call. I didn't know they still existed.
We rented a double stroller that the three little ones all wanted to ride. This is one of the only pictures I have of Hannah at the zoo. I think she stayed in the stroller the whole time!
On the zoo train. This is a fun train ride through the zoo and to the Rose Garden. We didn't have time to see the roses, but generally it is a must see when in Portland! (Tyler, Jessica, Parker, Dallin, Maddy)
Maddy is sooo spunky! This is her in the fish tank. Funny girl!
Look at all the baby chicks in the eagles nest! (Parker, Maddy, Harrison, Dallin and Megan)
We had so much fun at the zoo with all the animals! (Lisa, Parker, Megan, Maddy, Harrison, Jessica)

2 comments:

  1. wow!! your sister is a hottie! but why does she have a hole in the front of her shirt?!? ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is growing up and there all so cute. I guess they must take after there Grandma Lynda.

    ReplyDelete